Fabricated from 1/8” aluminum plate, these lightweight brackets are CNC laser cut and formed for the highest quality. Each bracket is designed to quickly and easily attach to the pre-formed mounting holes in every PRO SERIES rack system as a bolt-on component.
The unique design of each bracket provides for multiple placement options, allowing the PRO SERIES rack to be customized for specific cargo securing requirements. The Cross Rail and Side Rail bracket kits are engineered for a perfect fit on every PRO SERIES rack model!
ALL CROSS RAIL AND SIDE RAIL BRACKET KITS FEATURE:
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. CNC fabricated from 1/8” aluminum plate for high strength, light weight, and premium quality.
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE POWDER COAT PAINT FINISH. The CRB-G4 and the SRB-100 brackets feature a Yellow Chromate pre-treatment along with a textured black powder coat paint finish for long-lasting durability and superb appearance.
- SLOTTED MOUNTING HOLES. Slotted mounting holes provide the ability to optimize the position of each bracket based on a particular cargo securing requirement.
- DUAL MOUNTING SLOT SETS ON CRB-G4 MODELS. Dual sets of mounting holes on the CRB-G4 Cross Rail Bracket allow for either cross rail (front/rear) support function, or side rail support function.
- 3” HEIGHT. All Cross Rail and Side Rail brackets are designed with a 3” height for excellent support capability while maintaining a minimal overall profile.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION FOR SRB-100 MODEL. The SRB-100 Model offers a universal fit and function as a side rail bracket on every PRO SERIES G4-based rack. On G4 rack models of appropriate length, the SRB-100 brackets can also be placed in series on the same side of the rack for additional rail length and support capability.
- UNIVERSAL APPLICATION FOR CRB-G4 MODEL. The CRB-G4 bracket features universal design, perfectly integrating with all models in the PRO SERIES G4-based rack family.
- MODULAR DESIGN. The Cross Rail and Side Rail bracket kits are designed as modular, bolt-on components that easily integrate within the PRO SERIES G4-based rack platform.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY.