Introducing the next generation LMP-1 Stand-Alone LINQ™ Adapter Bracket Kit. The new LMP-1 is engineered to provide direct Ski-Doo® LINQ™ accessory compatibility on many current Arctic Cat®, Yamaha®, and Polaris® snowmobiles.
The new third-generation LMP-1 Stand-Alone LINQ™ Adapter Bracket features CNC laser-cut and welded monocoque aluminum construction. The welded monocoque design provides for high strength, lightweight, and a precision fit. Its compact design offers direct compatibility with many Polaris®, Arctic Cat®, and Yamaha® snowmobile models!
The LMP-1 Stand-Alone LINQ™ Adapter Bracket Kit features:
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. The LMP-1 is fabricated from CNC laser-cut and formed aluminum components that are welded into a monocoque structure that provides for lightweight, high-strength, and a precision fit.
- BLACK POWDER-COATED FINISH. The LMP-1 features a finely-textured black powdercoat paint finish that provides for a durable, superb appearance.
- EASY INSTALLATION. The LMP-1 features mounting slots that will align perfectly with the “T” slots on many Polaris® models for quick, no-drill installation. For many Arctic Cat® and Yamaha® models, the mounting slots can be traced directly onto the tunnel surface where ¼” holes can be drilled. All fasteners required for installation are included.
- DIRECT LINQ™ ACCESSORY COMPATIBILITY. The LMP-1 is directly compatible with all current Ski-Doo® LINQ™ accessory products, including storage bags and fuel containers. Simply attach the LINQ™ receptacles (not included) to the bracket, install the bracket onto to a compatible snowmobile model, and attach the desired LINQ™ accessories.
- MULTIPLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS. The compact design of the LMP-1 provides for maximum installation flexibility over a wide range of snowmobile brands and models.