Introducing the next generation LMP-1 Stand-Alone linq™ Adapter Bracket Kit. The new LMP-1 is engineered to provide direct Ski-Doo® linq™ accessory compatibility on many current Arctic Cat®, Yamaha®, and Polaris® snowmobiles.
Fabricated from 1/4” aluminum plate and extruded aluminum tubing, the new LMP-1 Stand-Alone linq™ Adapter Bracket is CNC laser cut for high quality and a precision fit. Its compact design allows it to be quickly and easily attached to the tunnel of many current Polaris®, Arctic Cat®, and Yamaha® snowmobile models!
The LMP-1 Stand-Alone linq™ Adapter Bracket Kit features:
- PREMIUM QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. The LMP-1 is fabricated from laser-cut 1/4” aluminum plate and extruded aluminum tubing for high strength, light weight, and a precision fit
- BLACK POWDER-COATED FINISH. The LMP-1 features an industrial-quality, two-step finishing process that provides for a durable, superb appearance.
- EASY INSTALLATION. The LMP-1 features mounting holes that will align perfectly with the “T” slots on many Polaris® models for quick, no-drill installation. For many Arctic Cat® and Yamaha® models, mounting holes for the LMP-1 can be directly traced onto the tunnel for easy installation.
- DIRECT linq™ ACCESSORY COMPATIBILITY. The LMP-1 is directly compatible with all current Ski-Doo®
- linq™ accessory products, including storage bags and fuel containers. Simply attach the linq™ receptacles (not included) to the bracket, install the bracket onto to a compatible snowmobile model, and attach the desired linq™ accessories.
- MULTIPLE PLACEMENT OPTIONS. The compact design of the LMP-1 provides for maximum installation flexibility over a wide range of snowmobile brands and models.